Sarah Rashid is a masters candidate in international economics and Middle East Studies at the Johns Hopkins School of Advanced International Studies (SAIS).
- What the comeback of the Syrian pound says about the state of the civil warNovember 28, 2013 • Quartz
- Qataris aren’t happy about the Zinédine Zidane headbutt sculpture displayed in the Doha CornicheOctober 8, 2013 • Quartz
- Egyptians are using pots and pans to make themselves heardAugust 26, 2013 • Quartz
- Want to head Libya’s central bank? You can apply onlineAugust 2, 2013 • Quartz
- Egypt’s interim government is in a good position to fix the economyJuly 25, 2013 • Quartz