Sarah Rashid is a masters candidate in international economics and Middle East Studies at the Johns Hopkins School of Advanced International Studies (SAIS).
- What the comeback of the Syrian pound says about the state of the civil warQuartz • November 28, 2013
- Qataris aren’t happy about the Zinédine Zidane headbutt sculpture displayed in the Doha CornicheQuartz • October 8, 2013
- Egyptians are using pots and pans to make themselves heardQuartz • August 26, 2013
- Want to head Libya’s central bank? You can apply onlineQuartz • August 2, 2013
- Egypt’s interim government is in a good position to fix the economyQuartz • July 25, 2013