Sarah Souli is a freelance writer currently based in Tunis, formerly on staff with COLORS Magazine. Her work has also appeared in Roads & Kingdom and The State. She holds a B.A. in Political Science from the University of Pennsylvania.
- LIVE FROM SKOPJEOnly 34% of Macedonians voted in the referendum on “Macedonia”Quartz • September 30, 2018
- BACKSEAT BOOKWORMTunisians are being encouraged to read by turning taxis into librariesQuartz Africa • November 19, 2016
- EXOTIC BERLINHow the world’s largest tropical theme park ended up on a former Nazi airfieldQuartz • September 19, 2016
- A NEW YEARRosh Hashanah in Tunisia: a rabbi reflects on the power of Muslim-Jewish solidarityQuartz • September 13, 2015
- A COMMON ENEMYWomen in everything from hijabs to miniskirts showed up to Tunisia’s first “slutwalk”Quartz • June 10, 2015