Sarah Souli is a freelance writer currently based in Tunis, formerly on staff with COLORS Magazine. Her work has also appeared in Roads & Kingdom and The State. She holds a B.A. in Political Science from the University of Pennsylvania.
- LIVE FROM SKOPJEOnly 34% of Macedonians voted in the referendum on “Macedonia”Sept. 30, 2018Quartz
- BACKSEAT BOOKWORMTunisians are being encouraged to read by turning taxis into librariesNov. 19, 2016Quartz
- EXOTIC BERLINHow the world’s largest tropical theme park ended up on a former Nazi airfieldSept. 19, 2016Quartz
- A NEW YEARRosh Hashanah in Tunisia: a rabbi reflects on the power of Muslim-Jewish solidaritySept. 13, 2015Quartz
- A COMMON ENEMYWomen in everything from hijabs to miniskirts showed up to Tunisia’s first “slutwalk”June 10, 2015Quartz