Saurabh Jha is a physician and blogger. He loves to argue, even with himself.
- Are we a culture of joyless over-exercisers?Quartz • November 20, 2015
- CASH IS KINGIndians are so troubled by the idea of free healthcare, they’d rather pay anything than nothing at allQuartz India • November 5, 2015
- FAR LEFT OF CENTERJeremy Corbyn’s win is the product of a UK Labour party gamble for “authenticity”Quartz • September 15, 2015
- NO SUCH THING AS TYPICALGive Bobby Jindal a break—he’s as Indian as the rest of usQuartz • August 7, 2015
- 7/10Customer satisfaction surveys should be abolishedQuartz • July 1, 2015
- Americans ruin their jokes with two simple letters. Miserable twits. (JK!)Quartz • June 12, 2015
- NOT ALL DOCTORSWanting to help people doesn’t make you a better doctorQuartz • May 15, 2015