Shane Parrish is know for his popular blog Farnam Street, which features his writing on learning, decision-making, mental models, and avoiding stupidity. His material is used by best-selling authors, championship NFL Coaches,...
- Fancy titles don’t earn respect—good leadership doesQuartz • June 28, 2017
- STAY HUMBLEThe most common attitudes that lead to bad decisions—and how to prevent themQuartz • March 20, 2017
- PAGE OUT OF MY BOOKFive books about human behavior that will change the way you see the worldQuartz • February 5, 2017
- KNOWLEDGE ECONOMYI spent $1,200 on books in one day—and it was a totally worthwhile career investmentQuartz • January 30, 2017
- WORDS FOR LIVINGIf you want to get smarter, speed-reading is worse than not reading at allQuartz • January 23, 2017
- BATESIAN MIMICRYThe professional world is full of copycats who are mimicking successful peopleQuartz • December 9, 2016
- LEARN IT RIGHTA Nobel prize-winning physicist identified three simple steps to mastering any subjectQuartz • November 30, 2016