Dam is a professor of public Law and governance at the University of Portsmouth School of Law.
- TIME'S RUNNING OUTHow technology can bring transparency to India’s divided supreme courtQuartz India • April 20, 2018
- ALL RISESupreme court: How India handles the civil disobedience will determine its futureQuartz India • January 15, 2018
- FIRST AMONG EQUALSA super elite club of lawyers dominates India’s justice system. How long will it rule?Quartz India • November 6, 2017
- UP BLINDSIDEDWould Sonia Gandhi have been accepted as PM in 2004 if she’d tricked us like Adityanath did in 2017?Quartz India • April 3, 2017
- PARLIAMENT? WHAT PARLIAMENT?Watch out, Narendra Modi is about to pull another sleight of hand to legalise demonetisationQuartz India • January 31, 2017
- SPANNER IN THE WORKSSilently, India’s supreme court has set off a chain of events that could torpedo Modi’s demonetisation moveQuartz India • January 16, 2017
- NO LESSONS LEARNTDemonetisation: If only the Modi government and the Indian parliament had looked back at 1978Quartz India • December 19, 2016