Tom Jackson is a journalist based in South Africa and a co-founder of the tech startup news site Disrupt Africa. He tweets at @tomjackson1988.
- GOOD FOR ITExam scores are being used to build student loan credit reports in KenyaQuartz Africa • February 28, 2017
- SCHOOLEDSouth Africa’s universities are taking a lead on incubating on-campus entrepreneursQuartz Africa • September 30, 2016
- OR PERISHThere’s a growing pressure on African mobile operators to become innovatorsQuartz Africa • August 12, 2016
- LONG BETThe dawn of an African e-commerce goldrush may be a false oneQuartz Africa • May 23, 2016
- WIRELESS CASHM-Pesa shows why mobile money is yet to realize its true potential in AfricaQuartz Africa • March 15, 2016
- The African tech startup scene has been transformed in just four yearsQuartz Africa • October 5, 2015
- How do you bring electricity to 620 million people?Quartz • June 29, 2015