T T Ram Mohan
T T Ram Mohan is professor at Indian Institute of Management, Ahmedabad.
- CODE BREAKERIndia’s new bankruptcy code can’t fix its broken banks overnightMay 9, 2016Quartz
- THE NPA PROBLEMThere is only so much Arun Jaitley’s budget can do to fix the rot in India’s banking systemFeb. 29, 2016Quartz
- NOTHING RADICALSlow, steady, and sensible: Modi’s new approach to reviving India’s banksAug. 17, 2015Quartz
- India’s finance minister must ditch the deficit and spend freely this coming budgetFeb. 16, 2015Quartz
- BIG BANK THEORYThe answer to India’s billion dollar banking problem lies in three easy tweaksJan. 22, 2015Quartz