T T Ram Mohan
T T Ram Mohan is professor at Indian Institute of Management, Ahmedabad.
- CODE BREAKERIndia’s new bankruptcy code can’t fix its broken banks overnightQuartz India • May 9, 2016
- THE NPA PROBLEMThere is only so much Arun Jaitley’s budget can do to fix the rot in India’s banking systemQuartz India • February 29, 2016
- NOTHING RADICALSlow, steady, and sensible: Modi’s new approach to reviving India’s banksQuartz India • August 17, 2015
- India’s finance minister must ditch the deficit and spend freely this coming budgetQuartz India • February 16, 2015
- BIG BANK THEORYThe answer to India’s billion dollar banking problem lies in three easy tweaksQuartz India • January 22, 2015