Vivek Wadhwa is a Fellow at the Arthur & Toni Rembe Rock Center for Corporate Governance, Stanford University; Director of Research at the Center for Entrepreneurship and Research Commercialization at the Pratt School of Engineering,...
- HEY ALEXA?Why 2017 is the year of the botQuartz • January 20, 2017
- TIDE IS TURNINGFewer of the world’s entrepreneurs say they need Silicon Valley anymore. That’s a problemQuartz • September 15, 2016
- BEIJING IN DENIALSorry China, the future of next-generation manufacturing is in the USQuartz • August 30, 2016
- APPLE REINVENTIONThere’s a way Apple can still make money after the iPhone—but brand loyalists won’t like itQuartz • July 28, 2016
- VIVA AUTOCRACYThe best companies in the world are run by enlightened dictatorsQuartz • June 8, 2016
- LEARNING THE HARD WAYSilicon Valley’s fastest growing companies succeed because they aren’t focused on sellingQuartz • April 25, 2016
- Five ways to fight sexism in your startupQuartz • August 22, 2014