Yichuan Wang is an undergraduate economics and mathematics student at the University of Michigan.
- DO NO HARMWhy monetary policy should ignore bubblesQuartz • February 3, 2014
- NOT SO FASTStop the taper talk—the Fed has actually done too littleQuartz • November 26, 2013
- China can boost consumption by moving children and the elderly into citiesQuartz • October 9, 2013
- GET TO WORKEmerging markets need to stop focusing on their exchange ratesQuartz • September 10, 2013
- BUILD IT AND THEY WILL RIDEHigh-speed rail is at the foundation of China’s growth strategyQuartz • August 22, 2013
- LOOK INSIDEHow China’s poorest regions are going to save its growth rateQuartz • August 7, 2013