Yichuan Wang is an undergraduate economics and mathematics student at the University of Michigan.
- DO NO HARMWhy monetary policy should ignore bubblesFeb. 3, 2014Quartz
- NOT SO FASTStop the taper talk—the Fed has actually done too littleNov. 26, 2013Quartz
- China can boost consumption by moving children and the elderly into citiesOct. 9, 2013Quartz
- GET TO WORKEmerging markets need to stop focusing on their exchange ratesSept. 10, 2013Quartz
- BUILD IT AND THEY WILL RIDEHigh-speed rail is at the foundation of China’s growth strategyAug. 22, 2013Quartz
- LOOK INSIDEHow China’s poorest regions are going to save its growth rateAug. 7, 2013Quartz