This story was published on our Quartz Weekly Obsession newsletter, An interactive email on the fascinating histories of everyday ideas.
Published This article is more than 2 years old.
- RUNNING UP THE CHARTSHow much is Kate Bush making from “Running Up That Hill”?Quartz • June 27, 2022
- TRASHYBalenciaga is trying to sell you a $1,790 trash bagQuartz • August 3, 2022
- sell it if you got itEgyptians are sweating so other countries can stay coolQuartz • August 11, 2022
- TRAVEL APARTHEIDHow powerful is your country’s passport?Quartz • January 16, 2022
- Sponsor content by AccentureDoing well by doing good: The many values of authentic leadership
- silver liningThe insulin copay cap was a bad idea anywayQuartz • August 9, 2022
- WHO COULD HAVE FORESEEN?The Feds shut down the internet's most popular prediction marketQuartz • August 8, 2022
- Inflation's descentUS inflation was 0% in JulyQuartz • August 10, 2022