This story was published on our Quartz Weekly Obsession newsletter, An interactive email on the fascinating histories of everyday ideas.
Published This article is more than 2 years old.
- Mapping the MetaversePeople expect to spend at least 4 hours a day in the metaverseQuartz • August 15, 2022
- UNLIMITED WANTSHow much money would you need to live your ideal life?Quartz • July 7, 2022
- into the tundraSpruce trees have arrived in the Arctic tundra a century ahead of scheduleQuartz • August 13, 2022
- TRAVEL APARTHEIDHow powerful is your country’s passport?Quartz • January 16, 2022
- HORROR FOR GOODJordan Peele’s Monkeypaw Wares clothing and Coffee is nothing like typical Hollywood merchQuartz • August 16, 2022
- THE IDIOTS AMONG USThe five universal laws of human stupidityQuartz • April 29, 2017
- EXPORTED EVILApple denouncing caste-based discrimination is an anomaly in Silicon ValleyQuartz India • August 16, 2022
- UNDER THE SCANNERIndia may have shipped oil to the US without revealing its Russian originQuartz India • August 17, 2022