This story was published on our Quartz Weekly Obsession newsletter, An interactive email on the fascinating histories of everyday ideas.
Published This article is more than 2 years old.
- UNLIMITED WANTSHow much money would you need to live your ideal life?Quartz • July 7, 2022
- GROWING SECTORSustainability is the wrong goal for businesses that care about climate changeQuartz • August 11, 2022
- Extra creditThe Inflation Reduction Act would renew tax credits for the Tesla 3, Tesla Y, and Chevy BoltQuartz • August 11, 2022
- RUNNING UP THE CHARTSHow much is Kate Bush making from “Running Up That Hill”?Quartz • June 27, 2022
- TRAVEL APARTHEIDHow powerful is your country’s passport?Quartz • January 16, 2022
- NEW LEAGUEA "Super League" is promising to make African soccer clubs richer than everQuartz Africa • August 12, 2022
- soft landing?The US economy is in a better spot than naysayers believeQuartz • August 12, 2022
- Kitchen dutyChipotle's $20 million settlement with workers is an indictment of the entire restaurant industryQuartz • August 11, 2022