This story was published on our Quartz Weekly Obsession newsletter, An interactive email on the fascinating histories of everyday ideas.
Published This article is more than 2 years old.
- MESSAGE DELIVEREDWall Street bigwigs face $1.8 billion in fines over texts and WhatsApp messagesQuartz • September 28, 2022
- GAME ONThis game will show you just how foolish it is to sell stocks right nowQuartz • August 26, 2015
- PAINT BY NUMBERSThe best examples of DALL-E 2’s strange, beautiful AI artQuartz • June 10, 2022
- on the menuRestaurant menu screens are looking at you to decide what you might want to eatQuartz • September 27, 2022
- not calm before the stormHurricane Ian tests Florida's struggling insurance industryQuartz • September 29, 2022
- just do it onlineNike is minting money in the metaverseQuartz • September 28, 2022
- THANKS FOR LISTENINGThe Steve Jobs emails that show how to win a hard-nosed negotiationQuartz • May 22, 2013
- FAST HACKHackers have forced Fast Company to disable its site while it attempts to repair a major breachQuartz • September 28, 2022