This story was published on our Quartz Weekly Obsession newsletter, An interactive email on the fascinating histories of everyday ideas.
Published This article is more than 2 years old.
- into the tundraSpruce trees have arrived in the Arctic tundra a century ahead of scheduleQuartz • August 13, 2022
- UNLIMITED WANTSHow much money would you need to live your ideal life?Quartz • July 7, 2022
- COWS BURP FOR FREEThe new US climate law has a gigantic methane leakQuartz • August 18, 2022
- TRAVEL APARTHEIDHow powerful is your country’s passport?Quartz • January 16, 2022
- green eggs and hamHow sustainable are the contents of your shopping cart? A new database has answersQuartz • August 10, 2022
- THE IDIOTS AMONG USThe five universal laws of human stupidityQuartz • April 29, 2017
- HORROR FOR GOODJordan Peele’s Monkeypaw Wares clothing and Coffee is nothing like typical Hollywood merchQuartz • August 16, 2022
- EXPORTED EVILApple denouncing caste-based discrimination is an anomaly in Silicon ValleyQuartz India • August 16, 2022