ℹ️ You’re reading Quartz Essentials: quick, engaging outlines of the most important topics affecting the global economy.
- 1 of 2
Your company’s gone digital—now what?
End-to-end systems help your company stay in a position of constant readiness.
- Here is my list item number one
- List item number two
- List item number three !!
- 2 of 2
Siri scooped Apple when asked about the date of its next event. The company later confirmed the voice assistant’s response with formal invitations.
Facebook mistakenly took down the official page for the French town of Bitche. It seems something was lost in translation.
Researchers translated spider web vibrations into musical tones. They hope to someday use the findings to “talk” to arachnids.
Have you seen this rabbit? The world’s longest bunny is missing, and police fear he was kidnapped.
A space reality show competition is one step closer to actually happening. NASA agreed to share information with the creators of Space Hero, but has yet to give a full stamp of approval.
Some people actually understand NFTs. Listen to two of them—Quartz senior reporter Samanth Subramanian and Nadya Ivanova of tech research firm L’Atelier BNP Paribas—discuss on Clubhouse on Thursday, April 15 at 12pm Eastern time.
- FOUL PLAYPotential pipeline sabotage could extend Europe’s gas crisis by yearsQuartz • September 28, 2022
- GAME ONThis game will show you just how foolish it is to sell stocks right nowQuartz • August 26, 2015
- MESSAGE DELIVEREDWall Street bigwigs face $1.8 billion in fines over texts and WhatsApp messagesQuartz • September 28, 2022
- on the menuRestaurant menu screens are looking at you to decide what you might want to eatQuartz • September 27, 2022
- 👀The unnervingly specific holiday greetings of the Australian Bureau of StatisticsQuartz • September 26, 2022
- IN PLANE SIGHTBiden's plan to eliminate hidden airline fees is taking flightQuartz • September 27, 2022
- not calm before the stormHurricane Ian tests Florida's struggling insurance industryQuartz • September 29, 2022
- just do it onlineNike is minting money in the metaverseQuartz • September 28, 2022