ℹ️ You’re reading Quartz Essentials: quick, engaging outlines of the most important topics affecting the global economy.
HPE loves gifs too.
- 1 of 3
A recent sentiment survey conducted by the British Chamber of Commerce in China (pdf, p. 4) among its members suggests similar trends. UK businesses “remain committed to the market, and there are high expectations for China’s economic prospects next year,” the survey states.
- 2 of 3
Test Gif 2
- 3 of 3
Test Gif 3
- UNLIMITED WANTSHow much money would you need to live your ideal life?Quartz • July 7, 2022
- Mapping the MetaversePeople expect to spend at least 4 hours a day in the metaverseQuartz • August 15, 2022
- TRAVEL APARTHEIDHow powerful is your country’s passport?Quartz • January 16, 2022
- into the tundraSpruce trees have arrived in the Arctic tundra a century ahead of scheduleQuartz • August 13, 2022
- HORROR FOR GOODJordan Peele’s Monkeypaw Wares clothing and Coffee is nothing like typical Hollywood merchQuartz • August 16, 2022
- THE IDIOTS AMONG USThe five universal laws of human stupidityQuartz • April 29, 2017
- EXPORTED EVILApple denouncing caste-based discrimination is an anomaly in Silicon ValleyQuartz India • August 16, 2022
- UNDER THE SCANNERIndia may have shipped oil to the US without revealing its Russian originQuartz India • August 17, 2022