ℹ️ You’re reading Quartz Essentials: quick, engaging outlines of the most important topics affecting the global economy.
HPE loves gifs too.
- 1 of 3
A recent sentiment survey conducted by the British Chamber of Commerce in China (pdf, p. 4) among its members suggests similar trends. UK businesses “remain committed to the market, and there are high expectations for China’s economic prospects next year,” the survey states.
- 2 of 3
Test Gif 2
- 3 of 3
Test Gif 3
- EAR ME OUTAre your AirPods getting quieter? It’s time to clean them. Here’s howQuartzy • November 30, 2017
- CREATING INSTABILITYThe uncomfortable secret to creative success is “disequilibrium”Quartz • November 6, 2017
- DJI'S WAY OR THE HIGHWAYThere have only ever been three original ideas in consumer dronesQuartz • January 17, 2018
- BRAIN PRANKScientists studying psychoactive drugs accidentally proved the self is an illusionQuartz • February 9, 2018
- MINDSETThe two mental shifts highly successful people makeQuartz • February 23, 2018
- SPACE UNITYApollo 8 helped America survive 1968—a year remarkably similar to 2018Quartz • May 4, 2018
- THE STUFF OF STARSA controversial study has a new spin on the otherworldliness of the octopusQuartz • May 19, 2018