ℹ️ You’re reading Quartz Essentials: quick, engaging outlines of the most important topics affecting the global economy.
- 1 of 4
Revolutionizing retail requires more than a router. To keep things running smoothly, you need enterprise-grade mobility.
- Connectivity to support transactions, communication, and inventory.
- Integration with customers, vendors, systems, and HQ.
- Control over settings, to meet a store’s specific needs.
- Security for devices, finances, and data.
- 2 of 4
Farming out security
In 1954, Birkey’s Farm Store was a small-town shop selling agriculture and construction equipment. Today, with more than 400 employees, 18 locations, and 67 years of technological advances, their security needs have grown.
- 3 of 4
To best serve their farming and construction customers, Birkey’s implemented enterprise-grade security solutions from AT&T Business to defend their network and the devices plugged into their network from cybersecurity threats:
- SentinelOne® from AT&T, detects and defuses threats, and simplifies network management
- MobileIron® Blue from AT&T, protects mobile assets and controls mobile devices
- 4 of 4
With these reliable, scalable, user-friendly tools, AT&T Business offers Birkey’s leadership best-in-class support, critical insights for proactive security, and above all, peace of mind. That’s the power of enterprise-grade mobility.
Read more about how Birkey’s Farm Store uses enterprise-grade security from AT&T Business.