Ant Financial: China’s $150 billion fintech giant
Enrich your perspective. Embolden your work. Become a Quartz member.
Your membership supports a team of global Quartz journalists reporting on the forces shaping our world. We make sense of accelerating change and help you get ahead of it with business news for the next era, not just the next hour. Subscribe to Quartz today.
- STATE OF PLAYAll about Ant Financial—Jack Ma’s other $150 billion companyQuartz • May 6, 2019
- SHOW AND TELLAlipay is a Chinese mega app with more than 100 services rolled into one. Here’s a tour.Quartz • May 7, 2019
- LEFTOVER TREASUREChina’s gargantuan money market fund is a sign of strength—and deep imbalancesQuartz • May 8, 2019
- OUT OF POCKETThe battle between Tencent and Ant Financial over digital wallets may never be wonQuartz • May 8, 2019
- IN WITH THE OLDChina’s fancy fintech firms are still beholden to old-school banks—and the Communist PartyQuartz • May 9, 2019
- TOOLKITHow to keep up to date with Ant FinancialQuartz • May 10, 2019
- CONFERENCE CALLWatch: Why Ant Financial has become too big to ignoreQuartz • May 10, 2019