The commuting revolution
This field guide is a Quartz member exclusive.
Become a member to unlock this and all of our member-exclusive analyses on what’s next for the global economy. We’ll also grant you unlimited access across devices to all of our journalism, giving you a deeper perspective and understanding of the changing world.
- STATE OF PLAYCovid-19 is revolutionizing the way we commuteJune 28, 2020Member exclusive
- WALK LE TALKParis is purposefully walkable—and has lessons for post-pandemic citiesJune 28, 2020Member exclusive
- OFF-PEAK JAPANThe pandemic is weakening the office’s grip on Japanese commutersJune 28, 2020Member exclusive
- CROWN JEWELIt’ll take more than a pandemic to break down Delhi’s beloved Metro systemJune 28, 2020Member exclusive
- SPIN CITYWill Covid-19 finally turn a straphanging NYC into a city for bikers?June 28, 2020Member exclusive
- TROLLEY PROBLEMSan Francisco is leading the charge to dethrone carsJune 28, 2020Member exclusive
- GRAY ZONESocial-distancing is wrecking the economics of South Africa’s most dysfunctional—and vital—public transportJune 28, 2020Member exclusive
- CONGESTEDThese cities have the world’s worst traffic congestion—but that could change fastJune 30, 2020Quartz
- THE GUIDE IN BRIEFCovid-19 is repaving the way we move through citiesJuly 5, 2020Member exclusive