The economy in 2021
Unlocked for you by
The unique impact of the coronavirus recession makes a fast recovery possible, but even after the pandemic recedes, the global economy will be facing a myriad of problems.
Illustration by Sergiy Maidukov
Enrich your perspective. Embolden your work. Become a Quartz member.
Your membership supports a team of global Quartz journalists reporting on the forces shaping our world. We make sense of accelerating change and help you get ahead of it with business news for the next era, not just the next hour. Subscribe to Quartz today.
- SIGNALS UP AHEAD7 charts to help you track the global economy in 2021Quartz • January 3, 2021
- GET IT WHILE ITS HOTChina’s soaring hotpot stock hints at life beyond the pandemicQuartz • January 3, 2021
- NOT GIVING ENOUGH CREDITThe weakness at the heart of India’s economyQuartz India • January 3, 2021
- AFRICA'S BIG BETSThe biggest risk and opportunity for African economies in 2021Quartz Africa • January 3, 2021
- MAKER ECONOMYWhat to expect from Europe’s economic recovery in 2021Quartz • January 3, 2021
- THE GUIDE IN BRIEFPredicting life in a post-pandemic economyQuartz • January 5, 2021