The new Microsoft
Unlocked for you by
Microsoft isn’t just “the Windows company” anymore. The company has positioned itself for the new era of tech, when services matter more than software licenses. Microsoft has fundamentally shifted its business model to build the 43-year-old company bigger than ever before.
Ana Kova for Quartz
Enrich your perspective. Embolden your work. Become a Quartz member.
Your membership supports a team of global Quartz journalists reporting on the forces shaping our world. We make sense of accelerating change and help you get ahead of it with business news for the next era, not just the next hour. Subscribe to Quartz today.
- 🗣🗣🗣Microsoft is embracing a future where we communicate without wordsQuartz • February 20, 2019
- Thirty years of financial filings reveal Microsoft’s biggest competitorsQuartz • February 20, 2019
- EASY AS 1, 2, 3A list of all the lists in Satya Nadella’s “Hit Refresh”Quartz • February 21, 2019
- QZ&AMicrosoft CEO Satya Nadella on his toughest challenges and biggest competitorsQuartz • February 21, 2019
- TOOLKITHow to become a Microsoft expertQuartz • February 22, 2019
- QUARTZ PRESENTSHow Microsoft keeps reinventing itselfQuartz • February 7, 2020