The tech IPO boom
Unlocked for you by
After years of raising money on the private markets, companies from Uber to Pinterest to Slack are taking the plunge into the public markets in 2019.
Daniele Simonelli for Quartz
Enrich your perspective. Embolden your work. Become a Quartz member.
Your membership supports a team of global Quartz journalists reporting on the forces shaping our world. We make sense of accelerating change and help you get ahead of it with business news for the next era, not just the next hour. Subscribe to Quartz today.
- IP OH NOThe tech IPO economy has few winners and lots of losersQuartz • April 11, 2019
- INITIATING COVERAGEEverything Uber doesn’t want you to notice in its IPOQuartz • April 16, 2019
- STAY AWAYWhy you should sit out the IPO investing stampedeQuartz • April 18, 2019
- SHARES WITH THE CLASSWho really controls a tech company once it goes publicQuartz • April 24, 2019
- INITIATING COVERAGESlack is slated for success as a public company—but here’s why you should keep asking questionsQuartz • May 6, 2019
- WEWON’TWeWork is already the wildest IPO of the yearQuartz • August 29, 2019
- INITIATING COVERAGEPeloton’s IPO is well-timed to exploit our obsessions with fitness and showing offQuartz • September 9, 2019