Unlocked for you by
There are 700 million people on this planet without access to clean drinking water and if we don’t start making big changes, that number is only going to increase. Water is increasingly becoming a precious resource and it’s going to take a combination of effort and innovation to reverse the trend.
Sonya Korshenboym for Quartz
- SOLUTIONSThe ways we can escape the water crisisQuartz • January 30, 2019
- ESSAYThe water we flush will be the water we drinkQuartz • January 30, 2019
- PHOTO ESSAYWhat a present day water crisis looks likeQuartz • January 31, 2019
- CHEAT SHEETEverything you need to know about water in 500 words or lessQuartz • January 31, 2019
- TOOLKITWhere to find out everything about waterQuartz • February 1, 2019