Here are all of our field guides to the industries, companies, and phenomena that are changing the state of play in business.
- The status of the H-1BCan the H-1B visa survive American nationalism?
- The global fight for Hong KongHong Kong’s protest movement has gone global by leveraging the momentum of protests to gain international support in its battle to protect the city’s freedoms.
- The business of water scarcityThe world is running out of water.
- Taming Big TechShould the tech giants be cut down to size?
- Can India kick its coal addiction?Tackling the climate crisis means India will have to rein in its coal use.
- The future of warTraditional war is being replaced by more of a nebulous "gray zone" of simmering conflict
- China’s Africa ProjectChina's role in Africa is vital to establishing itself as the leading global power
- Silicon Valley goes to WashingtonSilicon Valley doesn't adhere to a one-size-fits-all political ideology.
- The board is brokenHas the board's job gotten too big?
- Britain after BrexitWhatever the outcome, Brexit has already changed the business climate in the UK.
- WaterThe water crisis is neither in the future nor elsewhere. It's here, right now.