Here are all of our field guides to the industries, companies, and phenomena that are changing the state of play in business.
- TruckingTrucking changed the world—now the world is going to change trucking.
- Alibaba’s next stepData is the oil of the 21st century. Alibaba wants massive reserves of it.
- The new MicrosoftMicrosoft has fundamentally shifted its business model to become bigger than ever before.
- What comes after the iPhone?Can Apple do it again?
- Retail versus AmazonAmazon changed the face of retail—and everyone else is playing catch up.
- China’s first global appHow TikTok took over.
- AI’s power problemAlgorithmic bias is forcing us to face injustices in society.
- Higher ed goes remoteCovid-19 has forced universities to reckon with online higher education, many for the first time.
- The TV ad of the futureThe TV ad is about to move beyond the one-size-fits-all commercial break.
- Welcome to the splinternetWe are entering a new, more intense era of the internet’s fragmentation, driven by techno-nationalism.
- The future of the digital workplaceA new generation of digital tools is designed to help colleagues collaborate at a distance.
- The end of third-party cookiesWhatever replaces third-party cookies must better protect users’ privacy.