Welcome to Quartz India.
Our mission is to make business better™.
- We do this for our readers by asking the hard questions and providing meaningful solutions that can help companies solve real problems without creating new ones.
- We help our readers discover new industries, new markets, and new ways of doing business that are more sustainable, innovative, and inclusive.
- We invite you to become a member today or sign up for the free Daily Brief email.
Quartz India stories
More latest Quartz India stories
- India’s fireflies are fighting for survival against its cities’ bright lightsQuartz India • June 24, 2022
- India’s crypto exchanges cheer the clarification issued on new tax rulesQuartz India • June 24, 2022
- India’s biggest automobile maker is under probe over its EV catching fireQuartz India • June 24, 2022
- Indian startups laid off over 10,000 employees in the first six months of 2022Quartz India • June 24, 2022
- Global VCs are trying to keep startups warm during India’s funding winterQuartz India • June 23, 2022
- A second Indian airport now runs completely on renewable energyQuartz India • June 23, 2022
- India ranks among the lowest in the world in women’s entrepreneurshipQuartz India • June 22, 2022
Latest Quartz Stories
Get complete access to all of Quartz when you start a free trial.
More latest stories
- Rumors of an Apple AR or VR headset just entered a new phaseQuartz • 3 hours ago
- Alito made a tiny edit to his abortion opinion that reveals the weakness of his argumentQuartz • 3 hours ago
- The laws Alito cited in striking down Roe were passed before women could voteQuartz • 4 hours ago
- Abortion bans don’t reduce abortions, they just make them less safeQuartz • 4 hours ago
- Olive Garden, and other Darden restaurants, are not struggling to find restaurant workersQuartz • 4 hours ago
- What’s a self-managed abortion?Quartz • 6 hours ago
- How the three dissenting justices argued against overturning Roe v. WadeQuartz • 6 hours ago