Britain’s vote to leave the EU on June 23, 2016 could have global ripple effects on the same scale as the end of the Cold War or the September 11 attacks. We’re following the fallout and analyzing the ramifications for global business, economics, trade, society, and politics.
- ROYAL MESSBoris Johnson’s advice to the Queen was unlawful, say judges in ScotlandQuartz • September 11, 2019
- NOT A TIME FOR KEEP CALMLeaked Brexit document shows the UK government anticipates a no-deal, with dire consequencesQuartz • August 18, 2019
- AT THE ELEVENTH HOURThe EU and the UK have agreed on what their post-Brexit relationship will look likeQuartz • November 22, 2018
- RECLAIMING THE NARRATIVEThis interactive website lets UK citizens see exactly what the EU has done for themQuartz • September 10, 2018
- THE BLUESPhotos: EU blue was the theme of today’s Brexit anniversary ralliesQuartz • June 23, 2018
- DING DONGThe exact time the UK will leave the EU is setQuartz • November 12, 2017
- FEELIN' GOODThe UK’s happiness levels have hit a high despite Brexit and terrorist attacksQuartz • November 7, 2017