COP26, the UN climate conference in Glasgow, Scotland, is the world’s best chance to make progress on climate change.
Follow the news and latest developments with our Need to Know: COP26 newsletter.
Illustration by Alex Citrin-Safadi
- IT'S THAT TIME OF THE YEARIndia’s knee-jerk reactions every winter expose its inability to deal with Delhi’s toxic air crisisQuartz India • November 26, 2021
- WINNING THE BATTLE, NOT THE WARFour charts that show why China fought hard for coal at COP26Quartz • November 19, 2021
- YES, SORT OF, BUT NOT REALLYIs the Paris Climate Agreement legally binding?Quartz • November 16, 2021
- STAYIN' ALIVEAfter COP26, climate goals are on life supportQuartz • November 15, 2021
- WHEELING AND DEALINGWhat did China say and do at COP26?Quartz • November 15, 2021
- NOT ENOUGHWas COP26 a success or failure for Africa?Quartz Africa • November 15, 2021
- SCOPING THE PROBLEMWhen it comes to serving fossil-fuel clients, who holds firms to account? Their employeesQuartz at Work • November 15, 2021
- THE CLIMATE CONSENSUSFive vital lines in the COP26 climate agreementQuartz • November 14, 2021
- WORK FRIENDSAn old friendship is behind the surprise US-China COP26 announcementQuartz • November 11, 2021
- NAVIGATING NEW WATERSCountries are committing to testing out zero-carbon shipping lanesQuartz • November 11, 2021