- Jana invested in Groupon and Zynga, but it will probably leave the companies aloneQuartz • May 15, 2013
- Sponsor content by Cathay PacificEinhorn picks a familiar investment target: Oil States International
- Sponsor content by KPMGWould JC Penney’s directors have made such a bad choice of CEO if their pay depended on it?
- Hess sells a $2 billion Russian subsidiary but probably still won’t impress activistsQuartz • April 1, 2013
- Sponsor content by KPMGThe 10 activist investors you should know
- INDONESIARare Icahn and Ackman agreement: keeping the status quo in investment disclosure rulesQuartz • February 12, 2013