Exploring the implications of a world in which computing and storage takes place on networks rather than the device in your hand.
- QUARTZ PRESENTSHow cloud computing will power innovation in 2020Jan. 10, 2020Quartz
- THE FUTURE OF HOMEIn the future, moving houses will be just a matter of uploading and downloading furnitureOct. 17, 2018Quartz
- UBER-LIKE EVERYTHINGIn our new situational economy, the challenge is to stay humanAug. 23, 2017Quartz
- STAYING ALIVEAmazon Web Services is the financial life preserver that Amazon desperately needsOct. 27, 2016Quartz
- AWSAASThe most interesting tech IPO of the yearJune 3, 2016Quartz
- PARTLY CLOUDYAmazon Web Services is now an $8 billion-a-year cloud-computing machineJan. 28, 2016Quartz
- SEE YAZappos has now lost 18% of its employees to its radical buyout offerJan. 13, 2016Quartz