Exploring the implications of a world in which computing and storage takes place on networks rather than the device in your hand.
- NEW STRATUSGYFacebook thinks it has the key to winning Big Tech’s cloud gaming warsQuartz • October 28, 2020
- QUARTZ PRESENTSHow cloud computing will power innovation in 2020Quartz • January 10, 2020
- THE FUTURE OF HOMEIn the future, moving houses will be just a matter of uploading and downloading furnitureQuartz • October 17, 2018
- UBER-LIKE EVERYTHINGIn our new situational economy, the challenge is to stay humanQuartz • August 23, 2017
- STAYING ALIVEAmazon Web Services is the financial life preserver that Amazon desperately needsQuartz • October 27, 2016
- AWSAASThe most interesting tech IPO of the yearQuartz • June 3, 2016
- PARTLY CLOUDYAmazon Web Services is now an $8 billion-a-year cloud-computing machineQuartz • January 28, 2016