Going back to the office
Enrich your perspective. Embolden your work. Become a Quartz member.
Your membership supports a team of global Quartz journalists reporting on the forces shaping our world. We make sense of accelerating change and help you get ahead of it with business news for the next era, not just the next hour. Subscribe to Quartz today.
- AFTER YOU, I INSISTWhen everyone can work from home, who goes back to the office?Quartz at Work • June 6, 2020
- WILL BE MISSEDWhat happens to lavish office perks in a post-pandemic world?Quartz at Work • May 28, 2020
- PLAN BE BETTERSocial distancing apps and facial recognition are the new normal at India’s IT firmsQuartz India • May 27, 2020
- DEPARTMENT OF AWKWARD SOLUTIONSWe’re about to re-enter an office full of half-baked design prototypesQuartz at Work • May 19, 2020
- NO STANDBYSSalesforce will reopen in Seoul with Disney-style ticketing for the elevatorsQuartz at Work • May 8, 2020
- PUNCHING INA guide to reopening your office, from South Korea’s governmentQuartz at Work • May 3, 2020