Enrich your perspective. Embolden your work. Become a Quartz member.
Your membership supports a team of global Quartz journalists reporting on the forces shaping our world. We make sense of accelerating change and help you get ahead of it with business news for the next era, not just the next hour. Subscribe to Quartz today.
- LISTEN, JOBHOPPERAlibaba’s Jack Ma offers advice on how long to stay in your first jobJan. 31, 2019Quartz at Work
- JUST WONDERINGAs Davos debated AI’s threat to jobs, where were the world leaders?Jan. 26, 2019Quartz
- RED ALERTGeorge Soros says Xi Jinping is the world’s “most dangerous opponent” of open societiesJan. 25, 2019Quartz
- MORE THAN THE BOTTOM LINEThe UN secretary-general reminded Davos of the true cost of climate changeJan. 24, 2019Quartz
- KEEP IT IN YOUR ORBITAt Davos, a fervent hope that earthly politics won’t spread to spaceJan. 24, 2019Quartz
- COUNTDOWNWatch: Quartz asks government and business leaders in Davos about the new space ageJan. 24, 2019Quartz
- AMAWatch: Quartz interviews UN secretary-general António Guterres live in DavosJan. 24, 2019Quartz
- FAREWELL TOURMerkel makes a last-ditch plea to restore the international order led by the WestJan. 23, 2019Quartz
- I ❤️ THE AMAZONBrazil’s Jair Bolsonaro is trying to convince the world he cares about the environmentJan. 22, 2019Quartz
- IN SYNCMore CEOs in every region of the world say global economic growth will slow this yearJan. 21, 2019Quartz