Enrich your perspective. Embolden your work. Become a Quartz member.
Your membership supports a team of global Quartz journalists reporting on the forces shaping our world. We make sense of accelerating change and help you get ahead of it with business news for the next era, not just the next hour. Subscribe to Quartz today.
- READING THE ROOMAll the books Microsoft CEO Satya Nadella talked about at DavosQuartz at Work • January 24, 2020
- KEEPING SOCIETIES OPENGeorge Soros says Hong Kong’s protests and Italy’s “sardines” are glimmers of hopeQuartz • January 24, 2020
- DREAM JOBSThe world of work is changing, but the career aspirations of teenagers are notQuartz • January 22, 2020
- DRIVING MISS TRUMPIvanka Trump’s car rentals help push the administration’s Davos travel costs past $4 millionQuartz • January 21, 2020
- INTERMEDIARY DILEMMAShould the New York Stock Exchange try to slow climate change?Quartz • January 21, 2020
- PROPHETS OF DOOMTrump compared climate-change activists to “radical socialists” at DavosQuartz • January 21, 2020
- BY THE NUMBERSWho’s in Davos? A brief summary in tables and mapsQuartz • January 21, 2020
- LEAKED INFORMATIONThe confidential list of everyone attending the 2020 World Economic Forum in DavosQuartz • January 21, 2020
- RANKED AND FILEDHow the World Economic Forum secretly categorizes Davos delegatesQuartz • January 21, 2020
- BIG SPENDERTrump’s $3.4 million Davos bill will be his highest yetQuartz • January 20, 2020