Enrich your perspective. Embolden your work. Become a Quartz member.
Your membership supports a team of global Quartz journalists reporting on the forces shaping our world. We make sense of accelerating change and help you get ahead of it with business news for the next era, not just the next hour. Subscribe to Quartz today.
- READING THE ROOMAll the books Microsoft CEO Satya Nadella talked about at DavosJan. 24, 2020Quartz
- KEEPING SOCIETIES OPENGeorge Soros says Hong Kong’s protests and Italy’s “sardines” are glimmers of hopeJan. 24, 2020Quartz
- DREAM JOBSThe world of work is changing, but the career aspirations of teenagers are notJan. 22, 2020Quartz
- DRIVING MISS TRUMPIvanka Trump’s car rentals help push the administration’s Davos travel costs past $4 millionJan. 21, 2020Quartz
- INTERMEDIARY DILEMMAShould the New York Stock Exchange try to slow climate change?Jan. 21, 2020Quartz
- PROPHETS OF DOOMTrump compared climate-change activists to “radical socialists” at DavosJan. 21, 2020Quartz
- BY THE NUMBERSWho’s in Davos? A brief summary in tables and mapsJan. 21, 2020Quartz
- LEAKED INFORMATIONThe confidential list of everyone attending the 2020 World Economic Forum in DavosJan. 21, 2020Quartz
- RANKED AND FILEDHow the World Economic Forum secretly categorizes Davos delegatesJan. 21, 2020Quartz
- BIG SPENDERTrump’s $3.4 million Davos bill will be his highest yetJan. 20, 2020Quartz