How General Assembly CEO Jake Schwartz motivates his team to take moon shots—and actually deliver.
Photo courtesy of General Assembly
Enrich your perspective. Embolden your work. Become a Quartz member.
Your membership supports a team of global Quartz journalists reporting on the forces shaping our world. We make sense of accelerating change and help you get ahead of it with business news for the next era, not just the next hour. Subscribe to Quartz today.
- 01 // THE STORYFraming an idea to get your team to think big can really matterQuartz • May 10, 2019
- 02 // THE OKR APPROACHHow to actually deliver on moonshots, according to one CEOQuartz • May 10, 2019
- 03 // DAILY DRUM BEATSGeneral Assembly’s CEO on how to translate moonshots into day-to-day realityQuartz • May 10, 2019
- 04 // MAKING IT STICKGeneral Assembly’s CEO on how leaders can tell if they have the right visionQuartz • May 10, 2019
- 05 // FAILINGGeneral Assembly’s CEO on what leaders should do when teams miss their goalsQuartz • May 10, 2019
- SYLLABUSGeneral Assembly CEO Jake Schwartz on the books behind his approach to moonshotsQuartz • May 10, 2019