Learning new things
Looking to learn a new skill or master a new topic? Here’s what you need to know about the art and science of learning.
- BRAINYHere’s how to learn absolutely anything, according to a world expertQuartz • September 4, 2018
- LEARN IT RIGHTA Nobel prize-winning physicist identified three simple steps to mastering any subjectQuartz • November 30, 2016
- STICK FIGURESDrawing is the best way to learn, even if you’re no Leonardo da VinciQuartzy • September 15, 2018
- TICK TOCKTime goes by faster as you get older—but there’s a way to slow it downQuartzy • May 3, 2019
- MAIL TIMEInbox Zero is a waste of time. This is how a world-class behavioral economist tames his emailQuartz • March 22, 2017
- FOX & FRIENDSA 60-year scientific study explains how to tame a foxQuartz • August 8, 2018