Machines with Brains
Enrich your perspective. Embolden your work. Become a Quartz member.
Your membership supports a team of global Quartz journalists reporting on the forces shaping our world. We make sense of accelerating change and help you get ahead of it with business news for the next era, not just the next hour. Subscribe to Quartz today.
- A NEW DAWNThe inventor of the world’s best robot believes robots will make us better, happier peopleOctober 30, 2018 • Quartz
- EXPOSING THE BIASScientists used AI to explore the results of the Implicit Association TestOctober 23, 2018 • Quartz
- PLASTIC FANTASTICThese real-life cyborgs are changing their brains by enhancing their bodiesOctober 16, 2018 • Quartz
- ON DEMANDWearable tech helps an MIT scientist remember his whole lifeOctober 9, 2018 • Quartz
- SYNTHETIC POPThis “real time” virtual star may be the future of pop musicOctober 2, 2018 • Quartz
- DO ANDROIDS DREAM OF ELECTRIC SHEEP?Where human meets machine: a new season of ‘Machines with Brains’October 2, 2018 • Quartz
- MORE HUMAN THAN HUMANHow the “Most Human Human” passed the Turing TestOctober 2, 2018 • Quartz
- WHO AM I?Introducing Machines With Brains: What it means to be human in a world that’s increasingly filled with robotsJuly 11, 2017 • Quartz
- BOOKS ABOUT BRAINSBill Gates says these are the two books we should all read to understand AIJune 3, 2016 • Quartz