Profiles in influence: Meet the UK’s China watchers
Enrich your perspective. Embolden your work. Become a Quartz member.
Your membership supports a team of global Quartz journalists reporting on the forces shaping our world. We make sense of accelerating change and help you get ahead of it with business news for the next era, not just the next hour. Subscribe to Quartz today.
- READING THE TEA LEAVESWhat the UK can teach the world about engaging with ChinaQuartz • May 18, 2021
- EXPLAIN IT TO ME LIKE I'M FIVEGlossary: The jargon, acronyms, and historical terms that frame the UK-China relationshipQuartz • May 18, 2021
- QZ&AMark Logan, the MP leading a new guard of China watchersQuartz • May 18, 2021
- QZ&AKerry Brown, the academic defending the Chinese perspectiveQuartz • May 18, 2021
- QZ&AIsabel Hilton, the journalist engaging China on climate changeQuartz • May 18, 2021
- QZ&ACharles Parton, the ex-diplomat “fascinated” by China’s Communist PartyQuartz • May 18, 2021
- QZ&ASteve Tsang, the Hong Kong academic calling for dialogue with ChinaQuartz • May 18, 2021
- QZ&AYuan Yang, the British-Chinese journalist witnessing the decline of press freedom in ChinaQuartz • August 23, 2021
- QZ&AStephen Kinnock, the British opposition’s China manQuartz • August 23, 2021
- QZ&ASherard Cowper-Coles, the former diplomat going to bat for British businesses in ChinaQuartz • August 23, 2021