Enrich your perspective. Embolden your work. Become a Quartz member.
Your membership supports a team of global Quartz journalists reporting on the forces shaping our world. We make sense of accelerating change and help you get ahead of it with business news for the next era, not just the next hour. Subscribe to Quartz today.
- In a warming world, the fight for water can push nations apart—or bring them togetherQuartz • August 16, 2018
- FENCED IN AND FLOODED OUTThe US-Mexico border wall’s dangerous, costly side-effect: enormous floodsQuartz • August 17, 2018
- DESTRUCTION BY CONSTRUCTIONTrump’s border wall could decimate these rare speciesQuartz • August 18, 2018
- OUT OF SIGHT, OUT OF WATERThere’s a time bomb for US-Mexico relations ticking undergroundQuartz • August 20, 2018
- BORDERING ON EMPTYOne of the fastest-growing regions of the US could run out of waterQuartz • August 21, 2018
- NOT-SO-MAGIC VALLEYHow Anglo farmers brought an end to Latino ranching in the Rio Grande ValleyQuartz • August 21, 2018
- THE NEXT BIG ONENorth America hasn’t had a megadrought in recorded history. It could be overdueQuartz • August 22, 2018
- TOILET TO TAPDams and reservoirs can’t save us. This is the new future of water infrastructure.Quartz • August 22, 2018
- ALL NATURALA major US city will start drinking its own sewage. Others need to follow.Quartz • August 23, 2018