The Internet Refreshed
Enrich your perspective. Embolden your work. Become a Quartz member.
Your membership supports a team of global Quartz journalists reporting on the forces shaping our world. We make sense of accelerating change and help you get ahead of it with business news for the next era, not just the next hour. Subscribe to Quartz today.
- INTIMATE INTELPorn sites collect more user data than Netflix or Hulu. This is what they do with it.December 13, 2018 • Quartz
- MAINLY HOT AIRAlphabet’s plan to bring the internet to the world is ready for the next levelDecember 5, 2018 • Quartz
- THE FINE PRINTHow much do you know about the personal data you give up online? Take this quiz to find outNovember 26, 2018 • Quartz
- BLANK SPACESThis town is running an experiment that could help bring internet to millions of peopleNovember 20, 2018 • Quartz
- BOT-TLENECKThe problem with social media has never been about bots. It’s always been about business modelsNovember 16, 2018 • Quartz
- ENABLEDThere’s already a blueprint for a more accessible internet. If only designers would learn itNovember 15, 2018 • Quartz
- WIZARD OF OSThe operating system of the future will cater to your every needNovember 13, 2018 • Quartz
- THE INTERNET'S CHARACTERSaying “the internet is broken” won’t fix anythingNovember 8, 2018 • Quartz
- COLLECTIVE CONSCIOUSNESSThe internet is a manifestation of our psyches—neither better nor worseNovember 8, 2018 • Quartz
- GOOD INTENTIONSThe internet can’t handle functioning like a democracyNovember 8, 2018 • Quartz