United Nations General Assembly 2019
Enrich your perspective. Embolden your work. Become a Quartz member.
Your membership supports a team of global Quartz journalists reporting on the forces shaping our world. We make sense of accelerating change and help you get ahead of it with business news for the next era, not just the next hour. Subscribe to Quartz today.
- THE POWER OF A LABELWho are the “economic refugees” Imran Khan spoke about at the UNGA?Sept. 28, 2019Quartz
- NOT IN THE PROPHET'S NAMEImran Khan at the UNGA: “There is no such thing as radical Islam”Sept. 27, 2019Quartz
- WEIGHING VALUESThe problem with the Gates Foundation’s award to Narendra ModiSept. 27, 2019Quartz
- THE BLACKEST MARKETChina is accused of harvesting tens of thousands of organs to serve a thriving global marketSept. 27, 2019Quartz
- THE REDUCERSThe US isn’t choosing to give less to the UN but these countries areSept. 26, 2019Quartz
- A simple guide to exactly how the United Nations is fundedSept. 24, 2019Quartz
- NATIONS ASSEMBLEThe UN General Assembly lurches into full swingSept. 24, 2019Quartz
- MULTI-CONFUSING CAPACITYWelcome to our annual effort to translate all that impenetrable UNGA-speakSept. 23, 2019Quartz
- While global leaders messed around, Greta Thunberg and 15 kids got down to businessSept. 23, 2019Quartz
- MAYBE CARE FOR ALLThe US just promised to adopt universal health careSept. 23, 2019Quartz