United Nations General Assembly 2019
Enrich your perspective. Embolden your work. Become a Quartz member.
Your membership supports a team of global Quartz journalists reporting on the forces shaping our world. We make sense of accelerating change and help you get ahead of it with business news for the next era, not just the next hour. Subscribe to Quartz today.
- THE POWER OF A LABELWho are the “economic refugees” Imran Khan spoke about at the UNGA?Quartz • September 28, 2019
- NOT IN THE PROPHET'S NAMEImran Khan at the UNGA: “There is no such thing as radical Islam”Quartz • September 27, 2019
- WEIGHING VALUESThe problem with the Gates Foundation’s award to Narendra ModiQuartz • September 27, 2019
- THE BLACKEST MARKETChina is accused of harvesting tens of thousands of organs to serve a thriving global marketQuartz • September 27, 2019
- THE REDUCERSThe US isn’t choosing to give less to the UN but these countries areQuartz • September 26, 2019
- A simple guide to exactly how the United Nations is fundedQuartz • September 24, 2019
- NATIONS ASSEMBLEThe UN General Assembly lurches into full swingQuartz • September 24, 2019
- MULTI-CONFUSING CAPACITYWelcome to our annual effort to translate all that impenetrable UNGA-speakQuartz • September 23, 2019
- While global leaders messed around, Greta Thunberg and 15 kids got down to businessQuartz • September 23, 2019
- MAYBE CARE FOR ALLThe US just promised to adopt universal health careQuartz • September 23, 2019