Today’s the day. All eyes will be on Apple as it unveils new products from its Cupertino, California campus. Unlike recent Apple events, the theme for today seems small: Apple is widely expected to debut a shrunken down iPhone SE and iPad Pro. It likely will also give us a peek into the new iOS, tvOS, and watchOS software and show off some new Apple Watch bands.
Here’s how watch the event live:
- The event is scheduled to begin at 10am Pacific time, 1pm Eastern time, 5pm London time, and 1am Hong Kong time.
- Apple will stream the event at this link.
- The nitty gritty: Apple’s live stream can be viewed on its Safari browser on iOS devices running iOS 7 or later and Macs running OS X 10.8.5 (Mountain Lion) or later. The event will also be streamed to second- and third-generation Apple TV devices. To watch on a PC, users will need to use the Microsoft Edge browser from a machine running Windows 10.
- Fair warning: The stream isn’t always reliable.
- Quartz will cover the event as it happens. Click here for our liveblog.