Last month was all about Apple’s new iPhones. Now, it’s time to turn our attention to Macs.
In an announcement today, Apple is widely expected to refresh its computer lines, including the iMac, Macbook Pro, and Macbook Air.
Here’s how watch the event in Cupertino, California, live:
- The event is scheduled to begin at 10am Pacific time, 1pm Eastern time, 5pm London time, and 1am Hong Kong time.
- Apple will stream the event at this link.
- The specifics: Apple’s live stream can be viewed on its Safari browser on iOS devices running iOS 7 or later and Macs running OS X 10.8.5 (Mountain Lion) or later. The event will also be streamed to second- and third-generation Apple TV devices. To watch on a PC, users will need to use the Microsoft Edge browser from a machine running Windows 10.
- Fair warning: The stream isn’t always reliable.
- Quartz will liveblog the event as it happens.