Alain is the founder and CEO of SYLVAIN, a strategy and design consultancy that provokes progress for companies, people and society at large. Clients include Google, American Express, Spotify, Airbnb, Blackrock, Amazon, Diageo,...
- POST PURPOSEHow to move company purpose beyond empty platitudesQuartz at Work • April 29, 2021
- IN RESPONSE3 things leaders can do right now to inspire progress in the face of collective traumaQuartz at Work • December 2, 2020
- MOMENTUM EN MASSECollective action is our new power language. How will leaders respond?Quartz at Work • June 19, 2020
- CULT CLASSICWhy buying into pop culture and joining a cult is basically the same thingQuartz • March 10, 2020
- NEED FOR SPEEDIs our misguided affair with agility putting speed ahead of good work?Quartz at Work • December 17, 2019
- CTRL+ALT+ZSocial media’s “cancel culture” calls out the wrong brandsQuartz at Work • August 1, 2019
- MISSION CRITICALStop the misappropriation of “purpose”Quartz at Work • April 15, 2019