Alain is the founder and CEO of SYLVAIN, a strategy and design consultancy that provokes progress for companies, people and society at large. Clients include Google, American Express, Spotify, Airbnb, Blackrock, Amazon, Diageo,...
- LET'S DO BETTERWhy aren’t consulting firms held to the same standards as their clients?Quartz • February 17, 2022
- DON’T GET ALL NOSTALGICDisposable culture is diminishing the power of brandsQuartz • December 6, 2021
- POST PURPOSEHow to move company purpose beyond empty platitudesQuartz at Work • April 29, 2021
- IN RESPONSE3 things leaders can do right now to inspire progress in the face of collective traumaQuartz at Work • December 2, 2020
- MOMENTUM EN MASSECollective action is our new power language. How will leaders respond?Quartz at Work • June 19, 2020
- CULT CLASSICWhy buying into pop culture and joining a cult is basically the same thingQuartz • March 10, 2020
- NEED FOR SPEEDIs our misguided affair with agility putting speed ahead of good work?Quartz at Work • December 17, 2019