April Rinne is an independent advisor focused on the new economy, the future of work and global citizenship. She helps startups, policy makers, investors and international organizations see emerging trends afoot and build more...
- GOING TO THE MATYoga principles can help us realign the business worldQuartz at Work • May 22, 2019
- CURIOUSER AND CURIOUSERHow to become a more curious personQuartz at Work • April 10, 2019
- FREELANCERS HQInstead of courting Amazon, cities should court freelancersQuartz at Work • May 17, 2018
- RIPPLE EFFECTSWhat the gig economy can learn from the mistakes of microfinanceQuartz at Work • April 9, 2018
- BRIDGES, NOT WALLSOne of Estonia’s first “e-residents” explains what it means to have digital citizenshipQuartz at Work • April 1, 2018
- The career of the future looks more like a portfolio than a pathQuartz at Work • February 27, 2018