Khalil Smith is the Practice Lead of Diversity and Inclusion at The Neuroleadership Institute, where he is responsible for the strategy and market presence of the practice. Khalil works with companies to analyze and evaluate the...
- EMPLOYEE VOICEHow to be the kind of boss that people speak up toFeb. 4, 2019Quartz at Work
- POWER BUBBLEIt may actually be harder for powerful people to understand sexual assault victimsOct. 4, 2018Quartz at Work
- THOUGHTFUL EXCLUSIONIt’s possible (and dangerous) to be over-inclusiveSept. 10, 2018Quartz at Work
- THE GREAT DEBATEThe Yanny vs Laurel debate is a perfect example of how bias worksMay 17, 2018Quartz at Work
- AWARENESS IS OVERRATEDWhat science says about effective racial bias trainingApril 20, 2018Quartz at Work
- The brain science that could help explain sexual harassmentJan. 24, 2018Quartz at Work