Michael Rapoport is a business and financial journalist who specializes in stories about accounting, banking, and financial regulation. He is a former reporter for The Wall Street Journal and a former columnist for Dow Jones Newswires....
- STATE OF PLAYHow consulting is casting itself as essential during Covid-19Oct. 11, 2020Quartz
- CONFERENCE CALLWatch: Our call on accounting at a crossroadsJan. 28, 2020Quartz
- TOOLKITA toolkit for understanding the biggest issues in accountingJan. 13, 2020Quartz
- BREAKUPHow the UK is trying to prevent accounting scandalsJan. 13, 2020Quartz
- MULTITASKINGWhat goes wrong when accounting firms become consultantsJan. 13, 2020Quartz
- STATE OF PLAYThe way audits work is about to changeJan. 13, 2020Quartz