Michael Rapoport is a business and financial journalist who specializes in stories about accounting, banking, and financial regulation. He is a former reporter for The Wall Street Journal and a former columnist for Dow Jones Newswires....
- STATE OF PLAYHow consulting is casting itself as essential during Covid-19Quartz • October 11, 2020
- CONFERENCE CALLWatch: Our call on accounting at a crossroadsQuartz • January 28, 2020
- TOOLKITA toolkit for understanding the biggest issues in accountingQuartz • January 13, 2020
- BREAKUPHow the UK is trying to prevent accounting scandalsQuartz • January 13, 2020
- MULTITASKINGWhat goes wrong when accounting firms become consultantsQuartz • January 13, 2020
- STATE OF PLAYThe way audits work is about to changeQuartz • January 13, 2020