Sarah Fader is author of the CEO and Founder of Stigma Fighters, a non-profit mental health organization that encourages individuals with mental illness to share their personal stories. She is an author and blogger, having been...
- INTO THE LIGHTComing out to your coworkers and friends about mental illness will change your lifeQuartz • June 26, 2016
- FUN WITH PHONESWhat smartphone addiction looks like when you’re living with ADHDQuartz • March 10, 2016
- DUKES UP!The Mommy Wars won’t end until parents take responsibility for their own insecuritiesQuartz • January 15, 2016
- HARD TRUTHSThe mental illness myth: People like me aren’t the cause of America’s mass shooting epidemicQuartz • December 6, 2015
- A PIGEON AMONGST PEACOCKSI am totally cool with not being a “cool mom”Quartz • October 18, 2015
- A NEW NORMALIn this school, children will grow up believing bathrooms have no genderQuartz • September 28, 2015
- THUMBS DOWNFacebook’s “dislike” button is going to be a disasterQuartz • September 16, 2015