Britain after Brexit
Unlocked for you by
For many businesses in the UK and elsewhere, Brexit isn’t a question. It has already happened. The 2016 referendum has had irreversible consequences. The challenges companies face vary greatly, but for all of them Brexit is now something to maneuver, to find ways over, around, or under.
Sonya Korshenboym for Quartz
Enrich your perspective. Embolden your work. Become a Quartz member.
Your membership supports a team of global Quartz journalists reporting on the forces shaping our world. We make sense of accelerating change and help you get ahead of it with business news for the next era, not just the next hour. Subscribe to Quartz today.
- ESSAYThe best deal the UK ever got from the EU was the one it already hadQuartz • March 6, 2019
- INFOGRAPHICHow misgivings about migrants drove Brits to BrexitQuartz • March 7, 2019
- QZ&AWhat Brexit means for London as a financial capitalQuartz • March 7, 2019
- TOOLKITAll the things to stay abreast of BrexitQuartz • March 8, 2019
- PHOTO ESSAYPhotos: The enduring protest of “Mr. Stop Brexit”Quartz • March 8, 2019
- CONFERENCE CALLWatch: Why Brexit has already happened for businesses in the UKQuartz • March 11, 2019
- CONFERENCE CALLWatch: Our call on the countdown to BrexitQuartz • October 25, 2019