Today’s mindfulness industry runs the gamut from the revival of ancient meditation practices to the hedonistic joys of Burning Man. It’s a multi-billion-dollar global business, and at its root is a sincere desire to live our best, most carefully considered life, using all the tools at our disposal: among them science, ethics, psychology, philosophy, spirituality, and common sense.
- DESIGNER VAGINAWhy do women keep looking for ways to optimize their vaginas?Quartzy • November 8, 2019
- DRUG CLOTHESYou can now buy incredibly expensive, incredibly stupid CBD-infused athleisure wearQuartzy • September 29, 2019
- EZ PASSEnjoy the liberation of meditation without pain—or contemplationQuartzy • September 6, 2019
- MIRROR MIRRORCan you be body-positive and want to lose weight?Quartzy • September 4, 2019
- QUIT THE EXPERIMENTUse these mantras to start, power through, and finish your dayQuartzy • August 10, 2019
- THE PURSUIT OF HAPPINESSWhy striving for happiness makes people miserableQuartzy • July 23, 2019
- BLOOD, SWEAT, AND TEARSThe best ways to exercise in summer heatQuartzy • July 12, 2019