Quartz Ideas is a place where the world’s most original and creative thinkers gather to present their boldest ideas. We explore the leading thinking about the world’s most pressing issues. The Quartz Ideas network is made up of entrepreneurs, scientists, academics, artists, and executives whose experience and expertise provide surprising insights and provoke conversation and debate. Together, they peer around corners to reveal the future shape of the global economy.
Illustration by Ana Kova
Enrich your perspective. Embolden your work. Become a Quartz member.
Your membership supports a team of global Quartz journalists reporting on the forces shaping our world. We make sense of accelerating change and help you get ahead of it with business news for the next era, not just the next hour. Subscribe to Quartz today.
- LOSS IS A PROCESSWhat we lose when we grieve in isolationQuartz • May 7, 2020
- NOT AN OPEN-AND-SHUT CASECovid-19 is deadly, and so is keeping millions of people out of workQuartz • May 5, 2020
- HELLO FROM THE OTHER SIDEWuhan residents on how to make the most of your quarantineQuartz • May 1, 2020
- PROBLEM WITH AUTHORITYWestern democracy’s problem with authority makes it more vulnerable to Covid-19Quartz • May 1, 2020
- BLAME GAMEFalling for China’s fake Covid-19 news was a dangerous and preventable mistakeQuartz • April 30, 2020
- USE YOUR IMAGINATIONWhat the next phase of the Covid-19 economic crisis looks likeQuartz • April 27, 2020
- GUT FEELINGThe key to good mental health in quarantine is in the food you eatQuartz • April 24, 2020